- Payments are accepted via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be sent an invoice from Beautiful Grace Designs
- You do NOT need to have a PayPal account in order to make a payment. There is an option on the invoice to pay via credit card, debit card, or electronic check.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required before we begin on your project
- The remaining balance will be invoiced upon approval of prototype (25%) and completion of the job but before launch (remaining 25%)
- Additional charges will be discussed and agreed upon before the final invoice is sent
- Charges do not include any font, image or premium plugin licenses so if there are specific fonts, images or plugins needed for the project, they will need to be purchased before we begin work.
- Original image files will not be emailed until the full balance has been paid
- Additional charges (for site builds) will be applied if the client needs additional work that is outside of the original quote or package specifications.
We are able to work on several client projects at once – we work with clients in order of first come–first serve.
- You will be required to fill out a detailed design questionnaire which will help us identify your needs
- The initial estimated time frame will be extended if it is difficult to contact you during the design process.
- We provide an estimated price breakdown once we receive your completed questionnaire. Prices are subject to change.
- We provide (high resolution) image files including .jpeg image files (white background) and .png image files (transparent background)
- We also provide Vector files (.eps)
- We DO NOT provide editable image files such as .psd or .ai. (if you need edits or changes to your graphics in the future, we would be happy to help you for a minimal fee). We would be happy to provide you with each separate element of your graphic (s) in separate image files. For instance if your logo has both wording & graphics, we can create separate image files for each to be used as you wish.
- We do NOT do digital illustration, so we cannot create custom illustrations / cartoons from scratch.
Our prices include 2 major revisions on the design of your choice. Each additional revision ranges between $15 and $25 depending on the complexity. If you sign off on an image once we send you the finalized graphic image files and you see something that needs to be changed or fixed – you will be charged for a revision (this even includes typos that may have been a mistake on our part). Be sure to proof read before giving the go ahead to finalize the design.
I use email as the main means of communication. It is helpful if you reply to emails to keep the thread going. This helps us to keep things in order and to keep track of project details and answers to the many questions that we usually have for clients.
You can schedule a chat with me via Calendly. You will still be required to fill out our design questionnaire even if we discuss the details of the project by phone.
Website Protection and Security
While Beautiful Grace Designs attempts to bring you the highest quality service possible, we are unable to guarantee the integrity of any data stored or transmitted via the internet or through our systems. Beautiful Grace Designs is not liable for any claims of damage or loss caused by the loss of data, password compromises, or the hacking of your website. You are solely responsible for keeping your site up to date and backed up. (Note: Your hosting provider should keep daily backups of your site files, but may not backup the database). We do offer maintenance packages where we do all that we can to keep your site secure and protected, but even then we cannot make any guarantees. WordPress can be vulnerable to hackers and that is something that is entirely out of our control.
If the WordPress site we design for you DOES get hacked into, we would be happy to help you get it resolved by contacting your hosting provider and pinpointing the exact problem and getting it restored again – but keep in mind that there are charges for this service. Our hourly rate is $30 per hour. Sometimes it can be a quick and easy fix but sometimes the hackers can cause major damage by installing bad scripting code in hundreds of files that would need to be manually removed. Either way, we are not responsible, but definitely happy to do all that we can to get you back up and running again.
Please Contact Us for more information on pricing, to submit a project request, or if you have questions regarding these Terms and Conditions.